SARS-CoV 2 Test Kits
Whether it’s SARS or novel coronavirus pneumonia, medical protective clothing plays a vital role in every spread of the virus, and the quality of medical protective clothing is gradually improving with the improvement of production technology. This article will comprehensively explain medical protective clothing from the following 4 aspects.
1 Basic introduction of medical protective clothing
1.1 What is medical protective clothing? Definition and application of medical protective clothing.
1.2 What are the structure and common categories of medical protective clothing.
2 Production of medical protective clothing
2.1 What are the common raw materials and performance of medical protective clothing.
2.2 Manufacture of medical protective clothing.
1.Single-piece packing to avoid cross infection
2.High specificity and sensitivity
3.Test results within 10 minutes
4.Serum, plasma and whole blood available
5.No instalment, suitable for field screening
6.Can be used in the biological safety cabinet for largely decreasing the risk of infection for operator
Packaging & Shipping:
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
5. Sample delivery time: 3-5 days by DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX express
6. Bulk Order Shipping time: 5-7 Workdays by Express / 15-30 days by sea
Package: It depends.
Accept customized special packages