1. Wash hands before wearing the mask and before and after taking off the mask;
2. Keep the mask close to your face:
The colored side of the mask faces out and the metal side faces up;
Fasten the rope that holds the mask tightly, or wrap the rubber band of the mask around the ears to make the mask close to the face;
The mask should completely cover the mouth, nose and chin;
Press the metal sheet on the mask along both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
3. After wearing the mask, avoid touching the mask to reduce its protective effect; If you must touch the mask, wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching.
4. When taking off the mask, avoid touching the outward-facing part of the mask, as this part may be contaminated with germs.
5. After taking off the mask, wrap it in tape or paper bag and dispose of it in a lidded rubbish bin.
6. Replace the mask at least once a day. If the mask is damaged or soiled, replace it immediately.
Post time: Mar-31-2020