FFP3 Respirator Mask
Whether it’s SARS or novel coronavirus pneumonia, medical protective clothing plays a vital role in every spread of the virus, and the quality of medical protective clothing is gradually improving with the improvement of production technology. This article will comprehensively explain medical protective clothing from the following 4 aspects.
Barrier PerformanceThe test method, sampling position and barrier performance classification of protective clothing are shown in Table 1. See the table below for the key areas of the isolation suit.
1. Daily use and outdoor activities.
2. Anti virus transmission
3. Anti droplet transmission
4. Anti pollution
6. Anti Bacteria
7. Filter PM2.5,virus,bacteria,germ,and harmful substance in the air,protect your health!
1. Application: use for construction, mining, textile, grinding medicine.
2. Applications: daily life, factory workshop, SPAs, hospitals, clinics,school, working places, etc
3. Protection against trace organic gases and odors
4. Protection of particles produced during the processing of grinding, cleaning, sawing and bagging, or in the processing of ore, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oily particulate matter produced by spraying that does not emit oily aerosols or vapors. Such as casting, laboratory, agriculture, chemical, primer, cleaning, etc.
Basic introduction of medical protective clothing
What is medical protective clothing? Definition and application of medical protective clothing.
What are the structure and common categories of medical protective clothing.